Thursday 5 January 2012

New Modern Contemporary Art Deco

Hi again..

kali ini gw bukan mau ngomongin fashion, this's time I am gonna talk about interiors for my coming's project. actually, this's project, I just helping my friend to renovate his apartment. and kebetulan I'll be home again soon by next couple weeks, daripada gw bengong n nganggur gak jelas dijakarta, jadinya gw bantu-iin dia, I think It'll be fun, can't wait to design and have fun to play some colours for his apartment.
berhubung sekarang gw masih dioverseas, jadinya gw masih agak bingung dia maunya kayak apa buat apartment. so those are some inspired for my coming's project for his apartment. he told me, he wants something glamour, classic, and contemporary, and he likes art-deco style..so that is it..

Living room's idea









untuk sementara living room dulu ya..I'll post it more 2moro morning, in her it's almost 2am tho...

gotta bed..

good nite everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment